The 2018 Ride The Rockies (RTR) Expo will be highlighted on Opening Day, Saturday, June 9, 2018 and the Steamboat Stage 2 Loop on Tuesday, June 12, 2018. The Steamboat Stage 2 Loop is open to week long riders as well as cyclists interested in riding the 1 day option. The RTR Expo will showcase bicycle and component manufacturers, outdoor industry professionals, non-profit organizations and other vendors like you.
This is an opportunity to come out to the Rocky Mountain to reach cycling enthusiasts right in their playground. Promote your company on-site or “virtually” at the RTR Expos. RTR is Colorado’s largest and finest week-long cycling tour.
Opening Day Expo
- Saturday, June 9, 2018 11AM – 7PM
- Breckenridge Recreation Center, 880 Airport Rd, Breckenridge, CO
- Anticipated Audience: 3000+
Steamboat Loop Festival
- Tuesday, June 12, 2018 12PM – 8PM
- Downtown Steamboat, Yampa St
- Anticipated Audience: 2000+
- 10 x 10 space $200 (1 day)/$300 (2 day)
- 10 x 20 space $300 (1 day)/$400 (2 day)
- 10 x 10 space $100 (1 day)/$200 (2 day)
- 10 x 20 space $200 (1 day)/$300 (2 day)
Vendors are responsible for providing their own tent, table(s), chairs, etc. Additional space may be available for an extra cost and will depend on size requirements.
As part of the Virtual Expo you will be part of the 2018 Ride The Rockies Mobile App. In 2017, 80% of the participants downloaded the Mobile App and used it daily to seek out information on the route, the event schedule and to explore the Virtual Expo. This is a great opportunity for those that cannot make it to the onsite Expo but want to reach the RTR Audience.
- For Profit: $150
- Non-profit: $75
Deadline: April 30, 2018