You will have multiple options to receive your Ride The Rockies credentials. Early Packet Pick Up in the Denver area, Registration Day onsite, or you could have them mailed to your home.
Early Packet Pick Up : Meet us at the Boathouse and pick up your credentials early! Avoid long lines at Registration in Breckenridge.
- Where: The Denver Post RTR / PTP Boathouse: 5990 Washington St, Denver, CO 80216 (green building on a hill)
- When: Friday June 1st, 2:00 pm – 7:00 pm and Saturday June 2nd, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Registration Day! Pick up your packet at the Registration Tent in Breckenridge, on Registration Day!
- Where: Breckenridge Recreation Center (RTR HQ)
- When: Saturday June 9th, 12:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Mail your credentials: New this year – you have the option to have your credentials mailed directly to your home! Please choose this option during your online registration.
- When: Will be mailed to your home the last week in May. These will be shipped to the address listed on your registration.
- Cost: $25.00
Please bring a photo ID to packet pick-up, all registrations are non-transferable and each rider must pick up his/her own registration packet.
In your packet you will receive:
• ID wristband*
• Luggage tag**
• Bicycle tag
• Mapbook (ride/activities guide)
• Ride The Rockies cycling jersey
• Ride The Rockies cycling water bottle
*The wristband & luggage tag are printed with your registration number to be used for security and services and are color-coded to help you spot your gear. All ID items are non-transferable. Attempting to transfer registration items will destroy them.
**If you have arranged for baggage services through Summit Cycle Solutions, you will also need to pick up your SCS-specific luggage tag at the SCS tent at Headquarters on 6/9. SCS will have their tent available each day at HQ during operating hours for questions and assistance.