Join a Team!
The Featured Team Program (FTP) is a great opportunity for your organization, company, nonprofit, or private group to bond, make lasting memories and even fundraise for the charity of your choice. From the moment you decide to do Ride The Rockies as a Featured Team, you’ll feel a spirit of camaraderie and support like you’ve never experienced before. What a great way to tackle the challenge of Ride The Rockies! There are many benefits to being a part of the FTP – not the least of which is that for Podium and Paceline Teams, RTR can help encourage other riders to join your team. For more information contact the RTR Staff.
Depending on what level of team you decide to do (Podium, Paceline, Peloton) your team will receive some of the following benefits:
- Complimentary Registrations
- Guaranteed Registrations at Tier 1 pricing
- Early access to RTR Hotel Blocks via Summit Cycling Solutions
- Reserved camping space in each host community for your team members (in blocks of 4)
- Reserved area at Entertainment/Community Meals to ensure your team can hang together
- Free beer tickets per registered member for use at the different Entertainment sites
- Advanced Sign-Up for Massage
- Advanced packet pick-up opportunity at your site (Metro-Denver area)
- Designated Team check-in line(s) at Registration
- Complimentary Private Caravan Program passes
- Assess to custom team jerseys through Primal
- Tickets to Partner Celebration during the Tour
For additional information, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: 303-954-6700.