Each June, RTR relies on a group of 80 – 100 volunteers who work together like a well-oiled machine to ensure a safe, rewarding and fun week for all involved. Our volunteers have an incredibly important job and we are deeply indebted to them for their efforts. It is their hard work and diligence that allows The Denver Post to put on a world class event.
Looking to become involved with a great cycling Tour, but not confident on a bike? Have you ridden in RTR or PTP in the past, and want to give back? Are you passionate about cycling, volunteering, the outdoors, events? We are always taking applications for new volunteers!
As a Ride The Rockies volunteer, you will receive:
- RTR-branded clothing (tshirts, hat, long-sleeve, and other goodies)
- Housing for the week of the Tour
- Gas card to fill up your vehicle (and in some cases, a RTR vehicle will be provided)
- Food! We provide a stipend for the week, and dinner every night
- A chance to see the unseen parts of Colorado – the far corners, small towns, back roads
- Joining an amazing volunteer family!
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer for the 2018 Tour, please click here and fill out application form. Suzi Jolly, Volunteer Manager, will be in contact after receiving your form.
For additional questions please email Suzi at email@example.com or call 303-954-6707