For those not in the Metro Denver area (or even if you are!) we are offering a series of online seminars on different topics. So grab your lunch, find a comfortable spot and click on for one of the RTR Lunchtime Learning Sessions
- Wed, April 17, 12pm Training Panel
- Wed, April 24, 12pm Nutrition & Hydration
- Wed, May 1, 12pm Bike Safety with Bicycle Colorado
- Wed, May 15, 12pm Ask an Alumni
- Wed, May 22, 12pm Tour Director & Summit Cycle Solutions – Most Asked Questions
- Tues, May 23, 10am What to Pack (Tim Baker/Primal Wear & Don Richards, 33 year RTR Veteran)
- RESCHEDULED: Fri, May 24, 10AM MST Mara Abbott – Climbing and Q&A
- Wed, May 29, 12pm Final Route Review
Webinars will be recorded and uploaded on the web for you to download.RSVP
Pre-Tour Info Session at Turin
Join us to learn all the details of the 2019 Ride The Rockies!
Experts at Turin will talk to you about what do you do on the road if you have a mechanical? They will give you quick tips and quick fixes to get you to the finish every day. They will answer your questions about what you should carry on your bike, CO2 and more!
Tour Director will do a Q&A about the route and other questions you have about your upcoming adventure.
All registered attendees will receive a 2019 Pint Glass and we will do a toast to the 2019 Ride The Rockies with some beer from our new beer sponsor Eddyline Brewery.
When: Thursday, May 23
Time: 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Where Turin Bicycle Shop
700 Lincoln St, Denver, CO
Food & Beverages provided