We are pleased to announce that we will be doing the 2020 planned route in 2021. It is a wonderful route and we know how much everyone was looking forward to it.
Participants includes any and all individuals involved in the event including but not exclusively registered riders, sponsors, volunteers, staff and vendors. All participants will be required to:
- Wear a mask when not riding their bicycle
- Maintain 6’ social distance
- Must be healthy to participate by providing proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test result within 3 days of the start of the event and answering a health screening questionnaire no more than 48 hours prior to the event
- Wash or sanitize hands frequently
- No sharing of equipment
- Follow all COVID protocols as laid out by the organizer
- Provide a list of lodging for the event should contact tracing be needed
- Sign a Social Contract confirming that they understand the protocols and will follow them
A strict “one strike you are out” policy must be in effect and enforced. Any person that does not follow the COVID protocols puts others at risk as well as the event as a whole.