Every June, we look forward to having more than 2000 riders come from around the world to explore the Colorado Rocky Mountains on bicycles. Unfortunately, after evaluating the current situation surrounding COVID-19 and the safety of our riders, the 35th Annual Denver Post Ride the Rockies will be postponed until June of 2021. To ensure the health and well-being of everyone involved we have decided that postponement is the best course of action to take at this time. We do greatly appreciate your patience as we have been putting the plan into place. Ride The Rockies is a large, multi-day event, and it was important to work through our next steps with the many organizations, companies and communities involved.
We are pleased to announce that we will be doing the 2020 planned route in 2021. It is a wonderful route and we know how much everyone was looking forward to it. The 2021 dates are as follows:
Prologue: June 11 – 12, 2021
Registration Day – June 12, 2021
Day 1 – Durango Loop – Sunday, June 13, 2021
Day 2 – Durango to Cortez – Monday, June 14, 2021
Day 3 – Cortez to Norwood – Tuesday, June 15, 2021
Day 4 – Norwood to Ridgway – Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Day 5 – Ridgway Loop – Thursday, June 17, 2021
Day 6 – Ridgway to Durango, Friday, June 18, 2021
- Defer to 2021: You don’t need to do anything! You registration will be automatically be rolled over to RTR 2021! See you on June 12, 2021!
- Cancellation: Please click here to fill out the form for a refund less the administrative fee. The administrative fees are as follows:
- Full RTR Tour: Refund registration fee less $125 administrative fee
- One Day Tour: Full Refund
- Two Day Tour: Full Refund
- Saturday Prologue Ride Only: Refund registration fee less $50 administrative fee
- Prologue Experience Only: Refund registration less $200 administrative fee
- Prologue and RTR: Refund registration less $300 administrative fee
- Please note all refund requests must by made by May 31, 2020
- Donate your registration or a portion of your registration to The Denver Post Community Foundation. Please click here to fill out the form.
- Merchandise: Merchandise cannot be refunded but it will be sent to you so you can wear it proudly!
- Hotel Reservations: Please click here for information from Summit Cycle Solutions. Please note that there are some short-term deadlines that require your immediate attention.
- Camping Elevated: Please click here for information from Summit Cycle Solutions. Please note that there are some short-term deadlines that require your immediate attention.
- Bike Assembly/Disassembly: Please contact Velo Fix directly at (855) 835-6349 or email@example.com
- Bike Flights: Please contact Bike Flights directly at (541) 705-2453 or firstname.lastname@example.org