There is no lottery for the 2019 Ride The Rockies. All registrations will be on a first come, first serve basis until the ride is sold out.
Fee for a Full RTR Tour includes:
- RTR welcome package
- Camping space
- Transportation of one bag from HQ to HQ for the entire week (up to 70 lbs.)
- Shuttle services
- Entertainment in host communities
- Aid stations
- Bike techs
- Sag vehicles
- Medical support
- Commemorative jersey – Verify your jersey size.
- Water bottle
- Tour Map Book
- Mobile App
Fee for 1 Day RTR Bike Tour
Fee for 1 Day Bike Tour includes all of the above except you receive a commemorative t-shirt instead of a jersey. Tour jersey will be available to 1 Day riders at a significant discount.
What is the Peaks & Plains Package? It is registration for both Ride The Rockies and Pedal The Plains. The best way to experience the true joys of Colorado is to explore all of it – the mountains, the plains, North, South, East, and West. The splendor of Colorado is everywhere Pedal The Plains registration will open on January 18th at the RTR Route Announcement Party and PTP Kick Off Party.
Pedal The Plains is September 13-15, 2019. The Peaks & Plains Package provides full registration for both bike tours.
Team Registration information
- Team Captain registers first and sets up the team
- The Team Captain will receive a link that he/she will send out to the team
- Team members clicks on the link and registers
- Another option for Team members to register is to click on the appropriate Team Member Registration and choose your team from the drop down menu.
- Remember, the Team Captain has to register first!
- Private Caravan – RV: $200
- Private Caravan – Non RV – $165
- Private Caravan – 1 Day only/RV: $65
- Private Caravan – 1 Day only/Non RV – $35
- Evo 2.0 Race Cut Jersey – Race Fit – contours to body. Provided in men and women sizes ADDITIONAL $15 Charge for this Jersey.
- Gemini Tank – A women’s racer back tank jersey