2021 Webinar Schedule
What to Pack
Thursday, May 13, 2021 12:00pm MT Click here to register
Big questions and we will have some alumni experts and Tim Baker, from Primal Wear on hand to help you figure it out!
- How do you pack with only 1 bag that can’t weigh more than 70lbs?
- And what do you do if you are camping?
- How do we handle Colorado’s weather? Cold in the morning, hot most of the day, rain showers late afternoon and didn’t I hear there was once a blizzard on RTR?
- What do I carry on my bike? Do I need panniers? (NO panniers!!)
- Can I pack a day bag that goes to the top of the mountains?
- Alumni Advice
- How to Pack your bike – Bike Flights
- Final Logistics with Tour Director
All webinars will be recorded and posted for those that cannot make the webinar!
THE ANNOUNCEMENT! – March 31st 5:30pm – Click here for the recording
Webinar #1 Q& A with Tour Director Deirdre Moynihan – Click here for recording of webinar
Tuesday, February 23, 2021 12pm MT
Webinar #2 Coach Kathy Z. & Training for RTR & RTR Getaways – Click here for recording
Thursday, March 4, 2021 12pm MT
Download Coach Kathy’s presentation: RTR 2021 MultiDay Training Tips
For more information on training click here.
Webinar #3 “Ride Inside” with Joe Friel & Jim Rutberg – Click here for recording
Thursday, March 11, 2021 12pm MT
Webinar #4 “Let’s Talk Dirt” with Nick Legan and David Wiens – Click here for recording
Thursday, March 18, 2021 12pm MT
Webinar #5 Getting your Bike Ready with Trent Newcomer from Velo Fix Colorado – Click here for recording
Thursday, March 25, 2021 12MT
Webinar #6 Talk to the Pros – Mari Holden & Todd Wells – Click here for recording
Thursday, April 8, 2021 MT
Webinar #7 Hydration & Nutrition with Dr. Allen Lim – Click here for recording
Thursday, April 15, 2021 MT
Webinar #8 First Timers Q & A with Tour Director Deirdre Moynihan – Click here for recording
Thursday, April 22, 2021 12:00pm MT
Webinar #9 Food, Food, Food & COFFEE with Serendipity Catering & Cardinal Coffee – Click here for recording
Thursday, April 29, 2021 12:00pm MT