2021 Webinar Schedule
Webinar #1 Q& A with Tour Director Deirdre Moynihan
Tuesday, February 23, 2021 12pm MT Click here for recording of webinar
There are many concerns about how Ride The Rockies will work in 2021 with COVID 19. Masks? Buses? Aid Stations? Tour Director Deirdre Moynihan will answer questions about bike tours during the pandemic.
Webinar #2 Coach Kathy Z. & Training for RTR & RTR Getaways
Thursday, March 4 – 12:00 PM MT Click Here to Register
- Director, Endurance Sports Division, Fast Labs
- USA Cycling Elite / Level 1 Coach
M.A. in Exercise Science
ACSM Health Fitness Specialist
Co-Author Eat Right to Train Right
Works with all levels: Recreational, Masters, Competitive
Webinar #3 Ride Inside with Joe Friel & Jim Rutberg
Thursday March 11, 2021 12pm MT Click here to register
Top Cycling Coaches Joe Friel and Jim Rutberg will discuss their new book RIDE INSIDE, a smart guide to getting more fitness from every indoor cycling workout.
From bad weather to business travel to traffic safety, there are dozens of reasons why cyclists and triathletes take their rides inside. Although indoor cycling workouts offer the ultimate control over workout conditions, most inside riders don’t get the most out of their trainers or spin bikes. Some of the aspects covered will be:
- Mental aspects like motivation, focus, and enjoyment
- Changes in upper body stability, posture, and pedaling technique on a stationary bike
- Respiration, hydration, and cooling
- Inherent changes in power output
- Lower leg tension and eccentric loading from flywheel momentum
- Lower effort from lack of terrain changes, headwinds, and crosswinds
- Road-like feel
- Different shifting patterns
All these differences of indoor riding add up to a big impact when the rubber hits the road.
All webinars will be recorded and posted for those that cannot make the webinar!